Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday - July 28, 2008

Kenadie is still doing awesome, she is loving the milk she get every 3 hours, it settles her right down. The nurses got her out again today for me to hold. So much easier to hold without the vent tubes there. As I would talk to her she would open her eyes and look at me and them close them. I actually got to hear her cry for the first time, it was so cute but hard at the same time. She is up to 1 1/2 ml of milk every three hours and is up to 2 pounds in weight. They did another ultrasound of her head and she has a grade 1 bleed on the right side, the Dr. said that is normal in preemies and not to worry about it. We are so blessed that she is doing so well. Keep it up sweet little girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow just reading this I get emotional and all teared up. She truly is a miracle sent from heaven. She is going to do great things in this life. I love you guys.

Dana Family said...

What a precious miracle! We're glad she's doing so well. She is darling! Mylee kept pointing to her pictures and saying, "cute baby!" Take care!

Melanie Draper said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day. Like I said, she's a strong little girl! We are so routing for her, and of course our prayers are with all of you. I'll talk to you soon.
Love, Melanie