Friday, November 27, 2009

I love this time of year! I love Thanksgiving because it makes me stop and really think about the many things I am grateful for! I am thankful for everyday miracles...It seems we have been so blessed this past year and a half. I am very thankful to my Heavenly Father for his watchful care and for his love he has blessed me with. I am forever grateful for this sweet angel that has brought so much joy and love into our hearts and home, she is such an amazing little girl and i am thankful she is mine! I am thankful for my husband for the love he shows me and for the great father he is to our daughter. I am thankful for the most amazing parents and such great siblings that care for one another and for the great moments and family traditions we share. I don't know what I would do without them! These are just a few on my list but I will quit boring you with them! :)
This year we spent thanksgiving with the Kelly's it was a lot of fun to go down and spend the night and to enjoy their company. We had a small group....Mom & Dad Kelly, Mishell and us, the food was great and the company grand!
Bring on the TURKEY!

They have a tradition at their house every year that they put a puzzle together, they start the night before and finish on Thanksgiving, it kept everyone pretty occupied. Everyone but Kenadie she was all over the house and I was chasing her.

No comments: