Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!
Why is it so hard to get them to look at the camera??

Easter Morning ~ Kids in thereEaster clothes





Coloring Easter eggs





Easter egg hunt and cook out at my parents house



Good company and good food, what more could we ask for!







Madison helped Kenadie this year with finding her eggs....thanks Maddy!

Kenadie showing Grandma Pete her findings



Easter Morning and the baskets that were filled by the Easter Bunny







Kenadie liked Karsens toys more than hers.....

I hope everyone had a great Easter and enjoyed time with there families.
I love this time of year and the opportunity we have to think about our Savior and all that he did for us, and for the Atonement, I am thankful for my Savior, he is always there for us and that we are never alone and he has felt all our pain and sorrows, he loves us and this I know to be true. If we but put our trust and faith in him he will help us and we will be with him again!


I know my Savior LIVES!

No comments: