Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR FAMILY FROM OURS.
The best Christmas present EVER!
Hi everyone, love you all!
Look what Santa brought me.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

We didn't get our Christmas cards done and mailed out this year I really wanted to but it came up on us to fast (sorry). I love this time of year where we have to reflect on the Savior and his hand in each of our lifes and all that he is and does for each and everyone of us. I love the chance that I get to gather with family and share old and new traditions and the memories that we make. I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and wishing you a Wonderful New Year!


4 comments:

Deven and Keri said...

Cute.....Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, it seems like we didn't see too much of each other.
She is so cute with the bow and the lights wrapped around her.

Tianne said...

Very Cute..I wonder who the photographer was for your family picture. I should look them up :) Love you guys

Anonymous said...

you are so cute and i love looking at your pictures. Kenadie is the cutest and best gift we could have received this year. There really is a SANTA CLAUSE!!!! our Father in Heaven really blesses us in our lives when we follow his direction in our lives.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good Kenadie looks! Her little face is filling out so nicely and it is obvious that she is very well loved. Take care of yourself!

Shelly