Friday, January 9, 2009

A nice surprise!

Today when I got home from work and went out to get the paper there was a box sitting there with our names on it, I was confused because we hadn't orderd anything, when I looked at the return label it was was from Primary Children's Hospital, I knew exactly what it was and started to cry. When Kenadie was at Primary's (I blogged on this before) she was the healthiest premie in the NICU and they wanted her hand print to do a thank you card for Smith's for donating money so we gave them permission to use her hand and foot print only if they would give us a copy of it. When we left Primary's they never did give us a copy of it and I was a little sad, but now 5 months later when I opened the box tears filled my eyes and I cried, what a great present they sent to us!
THANK YOU PRIMARY CHILDREN'S FOR SUCH A NEAT
PRESENT AND A EVEN GREATER MEMORY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed that they did that! What a great thing to have forever.

Shelly

symony said...

That is so sweet that is something you will treasure forever!

Tianne said...

Wow that is impressive. What a great memory.
PS Kenadie is getting so so BIG!!