Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just a few more pictures (not that there is enough) on this blog but I just love them. Things have been going good so far, Kenadie has had a little cold the last week and I am so ready for it to be done, I get nervous every time I hear her cough or her voice goes raspy all I think about it RSV. Tomorrow we go for the last synagis shot this year. I will be glad when they are done with but on the other hand they have truly been helpful with keeping her healthy.
Kenadie is getting so big and is so much fun, she smiles and talks all the time, I have even managed to get a few giggles out of her, She loves to look at story books and eat her hands, her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth, I sometimes wonder if she is teething.
Grandma Lamb gave Kenadie her first haircut the other day. We cut about a half inch off the top. It is crazy to think she is 7 1/2 months and already needs a haircut.
This is the hair we cut, sorry funky picture :)I was really nervous about getting her to hold her head still so this picture explains it all. I held her head really still.....

2 comments:

symony said...

so fun! I haven't even cut Cheyane's hair crazy! she is still so cute! :)

Melanie Draper said...

Too cute! Kenadie's boyfriend in New Hampshire sure does need his hair cut. Collin's hair is so long on top, if he was a girl we could put a pony-tail in his hair. We will definitely have to get together when we get back in July.