Saturday, February 28, 2009

I just have to take a minute and blog about some of the best parents/grandparents a daughter and granddaughter could ever ask for. It seems that their love for us is never ending!
Here is just a few pictures that I think are really cute.

All dressed up, my Grandma & me
Grandpa playing with me on the long days of mommy working!
And most of all thanks for teaching me the important things in life
such as texting :) LOL
Just want you both to know how important you are to us and how much we really do love you and appreciate all you do for us. And for teaching us the important things in life such as family and the gospel. We love you both!

2 comments:

Oh Boy '08 said...

Hi Hollie! I found Keri on facebook, and she gave me your blog address. What a journey you've been on! I'm so glad to see that your little lady is well! Because I have two kids of my own, I can only imagine the anguish you must have been through! I'm so glad for a happy ending! Motherhood is the best!

Alicia (Ray) Cole

Tianne said...

Well I don't know what happened but I will try this again!!! I love the pictures with Dad, priceless! Not used to seeing this side of him! I am excited to see you guys this weekend. Your still coming right?