Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daddy got it!

So the other day Dave called me at work, 15 minutes before I got off and said can you hurry home because Kenadie just had a blow out. He said he was going to put her in the tub but didn't know how to get the onesie off, I told him that I would be home as quick as I could and just to roll the onesie up and pull it over her head. I was half the way home and the phone rings and he was wondering where I was and that she was laying on a towel and she was leaking out everywhere. When I got home Kenadie was crying and I walked into the bathroom and he had just ripped the onesie down the sides and scared the poor little girl. We eventually got it all cleaned up. Who would ever had guessed that a cute little girl could make such a mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet that is the last time Daddy changes a messy one. All men are alike in this field of attention. "NO" is just to easy. We are immune to taking care of these types of situations. What a doll.

Tianne said...

That just made me laugh!!! I can just picture the onsie being ripped off!