Sunday, August 2, 2009

FINALLY!...... A tooth!
Kenadie got her first tooth it is on the left bottom side. I think more are on there way though the Doctor said that it looked like the top ones were close and I can see the other bottom one about to come through. (not the best picture but you can kind of see it :) )
Kenadie went for her year check up and everything is great, our DR. said it is time to start treating her like a 12 month old, she is on 2%milk....yeah no more formula!!!
She is still only 1% on the charts for her weight and 8% for her length and like 40ish% on her head. She has a real attitude and she isn't afraid to use it, she knows what she wants and how to get, I think I give in to easily! I am a sucker.....but I love her tons!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is one beautiful little girl! I am so impressed with how you've handled everything. What a year. I hope you are all well and happy and happy late birthday to Kenadie!

The Hawleys

Oh Boy '08 said...

She's gorgeous, Hollie!