Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kenadie had her Neo-Natal follow up appt on Monday that is held by the State of Utah and she was seen by a Physician, Psycologist, Nutritionist, Audiologist, Opthamologist from PCMC. It was a long day but very good. She passed all of them with flying colors. The Dr was amazed that she has done as good as she has for being as tiny as she was. He was impressed with the things she has accomplished and the many things she escaped in the NICU. It makes me feel really good. Kenadie is up to 17 pounds 5 ounces. WOWSER!!
Just being as cute as can be at the park in Hyde Park during a family reunion on Saturday.
And YES.... we have a crawler!!! Kenadie is all over the place. 2 weeks ago I had just got done changing her pants and went to grab something in the other room and as I started to walk out of the room there she was. I was like what...... I was so excited for her but now I am so worn out!!
Kenadie loves to pull herself up to things and walk around them and she has even let go and stood by herself. I am so proud of my little girl for the accomplishments that she makes even though she may be a little slower at them than most she is amazing to me!!!
Last but not least........ Daddy said I couldn't be an AGGIE!!!!! Just kidding, the aggie bull was at the Ca County fair and she was so intrigued by him until I placed her in his arms and she was like get me out of her.

1 comment:

symony said...

I love all her cute outfits and her cute cirly hair! She is such a doll!