Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not a lot happening but having lots of fun!






Things are going great at our house we are loving the spring weather and Kenadie is loving the outdoors.
Things with me & the baby are going good I started the progesterone shots a couple of weeks ago I have 1 shot every week for 13 wks in hopes it will help me keep the pregnancy full term.
I did start having contractions/pain yesterday that made me nervous because I am only 20 weeks, I called the doctor and come to find out I have a bladder infection that is more than likely the culprit of it all. I see the Perinatologist on Tuesday next week and hope he will have good things to tell me and no worries. I am excited to have another ultrasound and see this little guy it just has been to long~4ks since I have had a peak....LOL

No comments: