Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well, we had our appt. with the Perinatologist today and it went good, nothing was said that I didn't already know. He talked about the progesterone shot~which I am already doing. He told me I have a 25% chance of delivering early. Things with the litle guy looked good it was kind of funny when the Dr walked into the room we were just looking to make sure he was still a he and the Dr said well that for sure isn't a turtle sticking his out of his shell that there is a BOY! Kind of made me chuckle. The babe is measuring 21 weeks 2 days just a few days ahead of schedule and he weighs in at a whopping 14 ounces. Hopefully I will be able to keep this little guy in for a good while and I will be in the 75% of that statistic :) Happy Day!!!

2 comments:

Melanie Draper said...

Hollie, I'm so excited for you! Kenadie will just love being a big sister.

Jessica and Nathan Dana said...

Im so glad everything is going good!!! Also dont worry about the open house, its just the one for the program. Pencil it in..... Memorial day we are going to have a barbecue for our real open house once were moved in and decorated and everything. Also a Connor B-day party. I cant believe i had him almost a year ago! More details coming soon!