Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The day has finally come and I am super excited but very nervous....I am having a c-section today. I had a Dr.'s appt yesterday and was dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced and my Dr didn't think we should wait any longer, I am 37 wks and 3 days.
This has been a very long pregnancy and I couldn't have done it without the help of my Heavenly Father and all of you family and friends. The prayers have been heard and answered and the love that has been shown and felt will never be forgotten! Thanks everyone....we love you all!!! Boy now that I am crying......Lets go have a BABY!!! LOL

2 comments:

Jenson Family said...

I tried calling you last night. I am super excited for you guys and can't wait to meet my new little nephew. We love you!

Dana Family said...

Best of luck! Hope everything goes well for you and your little man! :)