Friday, August 20, 2010

Allow me to introduce you to.....
Karsen David Kelly
Born Aug 17, 2010@ 3:36pm

Big sister love all ready, Kenadie loves holding and giving her brother "knuckles"

Getting ready to go home

Going home....
Never thought I would be bringing home a healthy little baby!

First day home....oh so tired but doing great!!!

Checked into the hospital at 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, very nervous but also very excited. Got everything ready to go and walked back to the operating room at 3 p.m., got on the table and it took him 3 tries to get my spinal block in, I was dying and ready to be done with it all finally my legs were going numb and I gave a huge sigh of relieve! I think that took longer than actually getting Karsen out! He came out and was grunting a little for oxygen so unfortunately I was unable to really see him or hold him for 3 hours. He was in the nicu with the c-pap on. Dr Brown came up and said he was doing great and that Karsen would be in my room in 20 minutes. After that I had a very hard time letting him leave my room, attached all ready!!! He is a very good sleeper and a very awful eater. I don't know who gets frustrated more me or him. I think we are finally getting the hang of it though. I am feeling great my C-Section scar is a little tender but nothing I am unable to handle. Boy do I love being a mom!!!

Thanks to everyone for everything!!!!

6 comments:

Jessica and Nathan Dana said...

YAY!!!! Frist of all, he is ADORABLE! i think he looks a lot like kenadie did when she was little! Secondly, I'm so glad he is healthy and that you are home!!! Congrats! YAY for healthy babies!!

Dana Family said...

What a stud muffin! So glad you guys are doing well!

symony said...

he is very handsome, congrats!

Mandy said...

He is so precious and cute!!! I'm glad that he is healthy and doing so good. You are the greatest mom Hollie with such cute kids!

The Hawleys said...

Way to go! Quite a different experience actually leaving the hospital with them isn't it? It's wonderful. Enjoy him and take care of yourself.

Shelly

Sariah said...

He is so beautiful!!! You guys sure do know how to make cute babies! You have a good formula. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Love, Sariah