Monday, September 6, 2010

Cutest kids EVER!!!
these 2 kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!
Bath time....loves to have his hair washed
Loves bath time so much he just sleeps right through it :)


Kenadie was jumping on the couch and fell and hit her nose on the window frame, not a happy camper, I am just glad it didn't brake her nose!

Daddy and Son time......
Kenadie has been such a big help with Karsen and also very inquisitive about everything!!


All in all we are doing good. Loving being at home with my kiddo's, I found out I don't have to be back to work until Sept 28 so that gives me a few extra weeks to enjoy every minute of them.
Karsen went in for his 2 week check and his weight was 6 lbs 8 oz. wasn't quite back to birth weight yet so we had to go back in 3 days later for a weight check and he was up to 6lbs 12 oz. He is just a sleepy guy that he forgets that he is eating and falls asleep so I have had to wake change a few things to keep him awake. His jaundice is getting better, and I am glad that we never had to have the lights at our house! He is a very good baby hardly ever cries and is very content with just watching what is going on around him. We love him and glad he is in our family!!!

2 comments:

Melanie Draper said...

So glad that he's part of your family too!!! What cuties!!!

Mandy said...

Hollie your kids are so cute. :) I'm glad you don't have to go back to work for a while. Oh by the way Keplar loved the Cuppy Cake song so much that he wanted me to put it on my songs. I love it too its so cute. :O)