Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can't believe she's 3

Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl


Kenadie is 3


Backwards order again....maybe one day I'll get it straight.


Kenadie turned 3 on July 19.....we were going to be out of town so we celebrated a few days early so that daddy could celebrate with us.
Licking the Little Mermaid that was on her cake.


I think she blew out her candles 3 different times because she kept saying again.... :)


That doesn't make her 9 does it??? lol


It was so fun to see her so excited about her cake....we had to search high and low for the "perfect" cake.... we really didn't plan ahead and so we hadn't ordered one. Thanks to Lee's bakery they put one together for us with no problem.

She loved her presents....Grandma & Grandpa Lamb & Aunt Ti Ti came over to help us celebrate










Just a few cute pictures of my Kenster!














Kenster....I love you so much and I am so happy you are in our family you bring so much fun and laughter and I am glad to be able to be your mother! You are a very strong little girl and have such a sweet spirit and you teach me so much. Happy 3rd Birthday baby doll!!

1 comment:

Tianne said...

She can't be your baby doll because she is mine! :) Happy Birthday Kenster! Thanks for coming to TI Ti's