Wednesday, August 3, 2011

St George July 2011

We had an opportunity to jump in the car with Aunt Ti Ti and head to St George this past month. What a blast we had with her & Keri and kids. We did a lot of swimming and playing in the heat and sunshine. We got to go see Little Mermaid @ Tuacahn and that was amazing.

Best avalanches & drinks ever..... If you are ever down that way I suggest you stop!










Kars & I didn't do much swimming....I'm not a water fan, but Kars loved it!









Kenadie celebrated her birthday down there. So we had cake & ice cream....YUM













Thanks everyone for the great trip...I had a lot of fun and it was good to get away from everyday life. The week went way to fast and I think I am ready to hit the road again! Ti may think other wise but.?!? :)

No comments: