Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am such a doll, this pretty dress was made by my Grandma Lamb
she is so talented!


Our little Angel!
Today Kenadie had her ears checked and the Audiologist told me when the test
was done that he had good and bad news. The bad news was that he wouldn't see us again
and the good news was that Kenadie's ears are just fine and she can hear without any problems.
Just another blessing that has been sent our way with her.

At this time of year and especially being Thanksgiving, I would like to pause and give thanks and gratitude to so many things especially my Heavenly Father for the many things that I have been blessed with this past year, I don't think I would have ever made it with out his tender mercies and miracles that he has provided for me. I have felt him in my life and know that he is aware of me and that he does hear and answer every prayer. I am thankful to him for the chance that he has given me to be a mother to such a special little girl and a wife to a great man. I never thought I would have a chance to experience either one of these callings in this life. I am thankful for families and loving parents, I don't know were I would be without each and every one of you, you all have helped in so many ways and lifted me when I was low. I love you all and give thanks to you. I am thankful for the gospel in my life and for the many blessings that I receive from being a member. The list could go on and on....... I wish you all a very very Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you all ponder on the things that you are most thankful for at this time of year.

4 comments:

symony said...

That was such a sweet message you are an amazing person

madison said...

Kenadie looks so cut in all of her little outfits.

Anonymous said...

this little angel was sent to you for a purpose. she is a special spirit !!!! I love tending her and holding her close. Hollie, you are so gracious in indulging me with my so called handiwork. This is one of my salvations now days. Any way I love you guys. I am so blessed with a great family!!! I have loved the opportunity of tending my sweet grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how amazing Kenadie looks! My favorite photo is the one of your face next to hers. It is the look of pure joy! I'm so impressed by your hard work and attitude. This has been one tough journey. You did good!