Sunday, November 23, 2008

So it has been a long time since I have blogged....sorry, I can't believe how much time a baby can take from your day, but I am loving every minute of loving her. I started back to work on Monday the 17th, what a killer that was to have to leave her for 10 hours a day.

Kenadie not to excited to have me go back to work :) jk

Luckily my mom and dad and sister Keri are going to be watching her so that I don't have to take her to a day care where there is alot of kids and sickness around.

Grandpa loves (I think) spending time with Kenadie, probably not what he thought he would be doing after he retired, the other day when I went to pick her up, he asked if they could adopt Kenadie.
I knew Kenadie was in good hands but I thought I should leave some very strict instructions for Grandma and I didn't want her to loose them so this shirt was very fitting :) I am sure Kenadie got lots of love and kisses.

1 comment:

Deven and Keri said...

Hollie - The blanket looks cute, but the little girl is even cuter. I love the look on her face in the last picture with the instructions on it. My favorite black and white picture is the one with the pink flowers and her hand under her chin. So adorable. She is getting big......