Sunday, November 2, 2008

The story behind the dress

Kenadie's blessing dress has a story to tell.... Grandma Lamb made her dress from my great Aunt Terese and Zelpha's Temple robes that were made by their mom/my Great Grandma.
I feel so close to those that have gone on before us and know that they are not far and they have been Kenadie's gaurdian angel's through her short life. I feel very honored that my little girl could have a piece of something that belonged to those that have touched my live and were my best friends. Gosh I miss them so much, not a day goes by that I don't think about them and the fun times that we shared....Love you Aunt Terese and Zelpha!
Thanks mom for making such a special dress for my little girl and for putting up with me and my pickyness on how I wanted things done and for re-doing the dress "many" times. You are the best and we love you tons!

4 comments:

Deven and Keri said...

The dress turned out really pretty, and Kenadie looked beautiful. The meaning behind the dress makes it even more special. Thanks for having this day.

Tianne said...

I too feel that they are really close and that they have been watching out for little Kenadie. I wish I could have been there to see the dress on her in person but I am sure it was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Believe me, it was a very special priviledge for me to do this for little Kenadie. I too feel the presence of angels looking over this whole episode. I know that they are all so happy and proud of our little miracle, Kenadie!!!!

Jenson Family said...

I am So-Glad We have such a talented Mother, Her dress was so pretty.