Friday, July 30, 2010

Just a short update on our fun Dr's appts this week.
Kenadie went for her 2 yr check
weight 25 lbs 9 oz = 35%, length 33 1/2 =51%, head circ 48 =77%
she is doing great keeping up with the kids her age....yipee!
I had an ultrasound on Monday things looked great baby is head down and is weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 1 oz. I saw my Dr on Wednesday and he checked me and said I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. My Dr is going out of town again Aug 5-8 and I better by darn not have this baby while he is away!!! just my luck things will happen. Lets hope it happens before or the day he gets back which would be 8-9-10 :) my goal!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Kenadie is getting sooo big!! I can't believe she is already 2. Time flys by so fast and its so fun to see the new things they learn. I'm glad that you are doing good and so is that baby boy. This post was a week ago so how are things going now? Any baby yet or is he hanging in there still?