Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ok.....so I have been a big slacker at blogging, you would think I have all the time in the world with being down to blog....sorry folks, I will try to be better.....so what have we been up to!?

Picking and eating pea's with Grandma.......
Blowing bubbles and swinging with Grandma.......
Swimming...Swimming & Swimming........
Playing with Cousins........
Just being too CUTE.....
Helping Grandpa with watering his flowers.........
Bathing in Grandma's big tub..........
Feeding the seagulls at First Dam........
(went to feed the ducks, all that was there was seagulls)
More swimming with some cousins.......
Fireworks with dad......
(got to love the snowman pj's in July!)

So as you can tell we have been very busy or should I say Grandma & Grandpa & Daddy have been very busy keeping Kenadie happy!

As far as the news on the baby (aka Karsen) my Dr's appt. today was good, no changes and he said things look great and he thinks I am going to be having a August baby. He still wants me down as much as possible but he said he understands if I "need" to go shopping for an item. LOL

I did have to go and have the 3 hour glucose test done but the results came back with everything being normal....I tell you it was the steroid!

I am 32 wks and 4 days and have made it to my goal of the baby being able to stay in Logan when he is born. Now I have a goal of delivering on 8-9-10 wouldn't that be an awesome birthday?! I go in for another ultrasound on July 26th to check the growth of baby and then see my Dr again on the 28th of July.

1 comment:

The Hawleys said...

You are doing great! I say just keep going. How fabulous it would be to just take him home!