Sunday, July 25, 2010

Look who turned 2 on July 19th
HaPPy BirThDaY KeNaDiE!!
We started the evening with eating out at Sizzler.
Kenadie got the biggest Root beer float any two year old has ever seen!
She was spoiled by everyone!!
Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Tianne & the Andersen's
Opening Presents
Blowing out the candles on her puppy cake, she did great it only took her 2 tries!
Kenadie got a jumpolene, bike, helmet, clothes and toys for her Birthday.
Got to love sponge bob.....Kenadie does!!!
Oh so Happy!!!
It is hard to believe that Kenadie is now 2, it just seems like yesterday that we were holding this tiny little girl in our arms! She has truly blessed and brought so much happiness into my life and I don't know what I would do without her!!!
Kenadie I love you and want you to know you mean the world to me!!!

No comments: