Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just a short update about my fun filled day. I headed to the hospital for the glucose testing, ultrasound, stress test & steroid shot. Karsen passed the stress test and he looked great on the ultrasound. He has chubby cheeks and is weighing in at 3 lbs. 6 oz. Everything looked great with the rest of the exam, bed rest is working.....I told my mom that I need to go shopping and this is Dave and Karsen's way of keeping me out of the stores, Dave is teaching him early hahahaha....JK I didn't pass the glucose test I was 148 and high normal is 138. I am hoping that I don't have to do the 3 hour test :( I think she gave the steroid shot to soon before they drew the blood. They said it can make my sugar high....but who knows...not fun is all I know!

1 comment:

The Hawleys said...

Yeah! Good work. I know it's hard but the payoff is huge. Take care! We are praying for you every night.

Shelly