Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm back for the time being.... after a 3 day hospital stay, they did another ultrasound and found that bed rest was working so I was released to go home on bed rest. I am staying with my parents during the week while Dave is working then I will be going home on the weekends. Hoping I don't out stay my welcome with my parents, they have been so good with helping me and keeping my busy little girl happy! I will see the doctor again on Wednesday and have another set of steroids on Friday. Just wanted to thank EVERYONE for your concern and prayers they truly have been felt and appreciated. I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for! I was hoping to get out of having a baby early this time but looks like that is what I have in store. I only hope I can make it to 32 weeks so that this little guy will be able to stay close to home~only 26 days to go and counting!
Just a special thanks to my wonderful mother....I am so glad she was with me when I had my ultrasound and had this all come crashing down on me. I was so emotional and scared and having her there and her support truly helped me!!! Thanks mom I love you!

3 comments:

Dana Family said...

So glad the bed rest is helping even though I'm sure it's hard with a busy little toddler! Thank goodness for good Mommies. No matter how old we get, we still need them! If there's anything we can do, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to take Kenadie. Mylee would love to play!

Mandy said...

Hollie you are amazing. I'm glad that you have your mom to help you. I have been thinking about you alot latley. I wish I could do something to help you. I'll bring some ice cream if you want. You take care yourselves!!!

Hawleys said...

I'm so sorry you are having to do this again. We will pray for you to keep him in there! Bedrest is tough but you can do it. Every day in is 3 less days in NICU. You don't want to see those darn NICU nurses! LOL!

Shelly