Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Had my Doctors appt today (26 wks along today)....He checked my cervix and he said it was soft but is normal for this stage of pregnancy and then he did an ultrasound and 2wks ago the cervix measured 3.1 today it is 2.85 so it is still thinning :( He did the fibronectin test and the results came back NEGATIVE.....thank heavens no baby for at least 2 wks!!! I will see my doc again in 2 wks and he wants to do a complete ob ultrasound to check the weight of our little guy and then we will start the betamethason (sp) shots I will get one at 28 wks and then again at 31 wks. Just thought I would update you on this little adventure of ours :)

1 comment:

Jessica and Nathan Dana said...

YAY! Im so glad the test was negative!! I think you will go a lot further and everything will be good!! YAY for healthy babies!