Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here's the updated scoop..... Went to the doctors yesterday and he checked my cervix and all was well there and he also did another fetal fibronectin test and that came back NEGATIVE again so that makes me smile. The plan is...... next week I will go and have another ultrasound to check his measurements and the cervix again, then I will go and start another round of steroids and then I get to go and have the glucose test at the lab.....oh what a fun filled day that will be. I lost 8 pounds from my last visit 3 wks ago, I was a little shocked but Dr Kirkman said he wasn't to concerned at this point. I talked him into moving my due date up to Sept 5....that will buy me 4 days- anything to stay at Logan if he does come early! So as of right now I am 29 wks 5 days. So the appt went good I was really nervous when I went but very relieved when I left his office. Thanks for your continued prayers and support they are working!
Kenadie has been a real trooper through all this change that has been happening, she is a little confused when bed time comes she wants to be with me but she also wants to be with Grandma she runs back and forth from each room crying. I am sure she is lost and unsure of what is happening but she has been very good for what we are all dealing with.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah things are going good and you are farther along, yeah get to that 32 weeks and then you will feel alittle more relieved.

The Hawleys said...

So glad to hear that! Keep up the good work.

Shelly