Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday- August 10, 2008

Kenadie has been doing good the last couple of days, she has had a little trouble with her o2 and heart rate dropping and she has had a lot of episodes of spitting up. They decided to put her feedings on hold for a couple of days and put her back on the iv fluids. Today I called down and the nurses said she is 100% better with her breathing and her color is a lot better than yesterday and she looks rested and peaceful. She said sometimes with these tiny ones and then put an infection on top of it, the spitting up just takes everything out of them. They changed the antibiotics that Kenadie was on because the lab work showed the levels staying the same so they put her on 2 different antibiotics and the infection (crp lab work) is going down so it is working and hopefully will get rid of it for good! She is getting her spunk and fight back so she must be feeling a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hollie and Dave, my name is Angie; Jessica is my sister. I have heard about your little angel and have been checking your blog daily to see how she is doing. I just wanted to let you know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to be in this situation, but I have all the faith in the world that your amazing little girl is going to be just fine. The set backs with my boys were always the hardest but when those little wonderful things happened and they passed a new milestone it was amazing. Once again you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Angie