Saturday, October 4, 2008

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
PROUD DADDY!

On the wall in Kenadie's room there is a saying that says "cherish the SMALL things in life" We truly have enjoyed this little bundle that has come into and blessed our lifes.
Today the NG tube that has been feeding Kenadie was removed and she looks so much better without that in her nose, the only thing left is the oxygen and we know we will be coming home with that. The time for her coming home is close at hand, and I am a little nervous but very excited to become a "full time" mommy instead of a drop in visitor at the NICU. This little girl has brought so much love and joy into my life, I don't know how I ever lived without her.

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

I can't tell you how EXCITED we are for you guys!! If you need anything Please let me Know, so you won't have to take the baby out when she gets home. You guys are such a cute little family. We love you!!