Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We are all soooooo tired!
Our first days home have been really fun, busy and I am tired! :) The first night she did really well and then last night is another story, I think I got a total of 2 hours of sleep, she didn't want to go to bed for nothing and when I would go lay her down she would moan and move around and that would set of the oxygen meter machine-kind of annoying.....I never know if it is reading it right or if it is just making up a number I don't understand how she can be low 80's and the next second high 90's. I still havn't heard the full loud cry yet she is such a good baby that way I sometimes wonder if she can cry.

Had a photo session with her already, I love this picture!
First bath at home! She wasn't so sure about it.
Isn't she so cute!!!!

2 comments:

Kali said...

Way cute Hollie!! I look at your blog more often I promise, it's just usually with Ti...You are such a good mom and I am sure Kenadie will just love being raised by such a good mom!! Good luck tonight, hopefully you get some rest tonight :) She is such a doll!!

Tianne said...

Hey Hollie, I am so excited to come home and see little Kenadie! She has changed so much and I feel like I have already missed so much of her life. Thanks for all the pictures and messages you send my way. I love it. Keep up the good work!