Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saturday the 19th of October my mom gave me a baby shower and boy did we get showered with wonderful gifts, it was alot of fun being with such wonderful friends and family.Look at all the wonderful presents Kenadie received.
This is my wonderful cousin Shelly. She has helped me through this fun ride in the NICU she used to work in the NICU up until they moved. Thanks Shelly for all your wonderful advice and words of encouragment!
Look at the pile of cute clothes Kenadie received, she is going to be able to have a new outfit everyday for quite a while.....should I say SPOILED!
Thanks to everyone that attended and brought wonderful gifts, we loved them all. Thanks mom for putting the shower together and for making it such a fun day....LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Dana Family said...

Sounds like you had a great shower and looks like you got lots of great stuff! It's amazing how little these precious miracles are and yet they require so much stuff! Wish we could have been to the baby shower to see Kenadie in person. She is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Hollie, I was so thilled to have this shower. I would do anything to make this dream and awsome experience real for you and Kenadie. This was a fun day and it just makes you realize how many sweet people were praying for you and Kenadie and think so much of you. You are loved more than you know. Such a sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! I'm so glad that I was able to say something useful! I wish you didn't have to go through all this but you came through it with amazing grace. She is beautiful and I hope that now you can relax at home and just enjoy that quiet one on one snuggle time with her. You did it! And I'm so glad we were up there for the open house--great timing--thanks Aunt Ree!

Shelly