Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kenadie came to Logan on Wednesday at 8 pm.  I was so excited when Mckay called and said do you want your baby up closer to you, I was like heck ya! It is so much fun to have her just right down the hall from were I work and be able to go over and see her in a matter of minutes instead of an hour drive. They are so much more hands on up here they try to get the parents involved with everything. Today when I went over she was all dolled up with her hair done and a cute yellow outfit on. I have to say she is the cutest baby ever but again I am the proud mom. Kenadie is having her feedings continuous over 3 hours, reflux is getting the best of her and they are trying everything they can to help her be comfortable, they say preemies get that and it is something she will outgrow. She weighs in at 3 pounds 9 ounces and is starting to look more like a baby.

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Her hair looks like it is curly, How cute she is, all her hair will be fun to do, I am so happy she is so close know. no more long drives yea! love ya:) Mindee

Anonymous said...

I must say --she is very pretty with the yellow outfit and curly hair.

So glad she is finally up her and doing so well.

I would be interested in looking at her in the window when possible. Keep me posted

Melanie Draper said...

That's great! I'm glad that she's doing so well.

Our little cutie was born on Sept. 3rd- Collin Antonio Draper, 7 lbs 0.5oz, 19 inches. He's the biggest preemie born on Ft. Riley. I posted a couple of pictures on my blog so when you get a minute take a peek - http://thetravelingdrapers.blogspot.com/

Melanie

Deven and Keri said...

I can't beleive what a difference a week makes. She is adorable and I love her so much.