Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last night when I went to see Kenadie I got to give her a bath for the first time, I was so scarred but I did it. Washing her hair made me really nervous, I held her in the football hold and put her head under the sink, I was so afraid I was going to drop her. I made it through....yea for me! The nurse did her hair and then we wrapped her up and I had some good quality time with my bundle of joy. I love every minute that I get spending with her. Everyone up there comments on the spelling of her name and the amount of hair she has and what a little doll she is. I am so blessed to have such a cutie. She has the sweetest personality already. I can't seem to get enough of her!

5 comments:

Tianne said...

I can't wait to see her. She is so beautiful... I love her so much!!!

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deven and Keri said...

She just keeps getting cuter all the time. What a little princess!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss her so much and I have only been gone for a few days. She is a real heart stealer and a real cutie. You guys are so lucky to have such a strong little fighter.We love you guys!lyytgc

Jenson Family said...

Keep posting the pictures I can't get enough of seeing the cute liitle princess.