Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kenadie's new curly Q not my favorite!
She didn't have it for long!
Kenadie soaking in her own little "Hot Tub"
Not much new is going on with Kenadie still trying to get her to be able to drink her bottles with out getting to tired and giving up, the dr is allowing 3 bottle feeds a day. She does really well in the morning and after her baths because she is so wide awake. The nurses have a harder time getting her to drink them, she only drinks 1/2 of the bottle for them and I can get her to drink the whole bottle (45ml).
She is starting to be more alert and the nurses say she is sporting an attitude. It is getting
harder for me to leave when she is awake and laying in bed, I just want to pick her up and love her but I don't want to tire her out, she needs her rest.
She is up to 4 pounds 15.7 ounces.

1 comment:

Tianne said...

It is hard to believe that she fits into a pink basin. WOW. She is looking good! You should go feed her more often since she does so well. Lets get this little girl home. I love you guys.