Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kenadie is doing a lot better with the reflux, the Dr. decided to give her reglan along with the zantac, he also has reduced the caffeine to half a dose. She weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces and is 16 1/2 inches long. This morning when I was up visiting with her and I was sitting in the rocking chair holding her, I told her I was going to go and that I would be back later, she got the biggest frown on her face and started pouting a little,  I said don't do that you make mommy feel bad and she smiled and squinted her eyes. I know it was all gas but it was just to fitting. She has me wrapped around her little finger already! I love being so close to her and being able to go see her when ever I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shouted out loud and clapped when I heard she was in Logan Regional! I am so happy for you! I love that you are getting the "hands on" now. She is going to just take off now. You have been amazing. She looks great. HAVE FUN!

Shelly